Monday, November 23, 2009

Flashback






I know I didn't first see Maxwell Caulfield (he's 50 today) in Grease 2. I don't get the whole Grease thing, the play, the movies, none of it. Just like Cats, I completely don't understand why people even like them. Oh well.

Anyway, I think the first thing I remember him in is The Boys Next Door, which I'm sure I saw on Skinemax back in the day. He did psycho sexy so well, he was both scary and incredibly hot all at the same time. I don't think I saw him on the Dynasty spinoff. He's still looking pretty good, from what I can tell. Guess marriage to an older woman agrees with him.

GAY ROLES: My Night With Reg (1997 New York stage production)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails