Sunday, April 15, 2012

Flashback and In Memoriam


Never done a flashback and 'in memoriam' together, but this is a unique situation.

I'm not sure if I watched The Dukes of Hazzard while it was on the air from 1979 to 1985. If I did, it was probably the early years. I know I never saw the Coy and Vance season. So I missed the wonder of shirtless Byron Cherry and Christopher Mayer.

I like all the Duke boys, but I wish the initial pairing had been John Schneider with Chris, rather than Tom Wopat, as I think John and Chris were the hottest of the four.

I never knew that Byron and Chris were only a week apart in age. And out of all of them, only Tom wasn't born in April (September for him). Byron's birthday is today, and he's 57. This is what he looks like now. Chris' birthday is next week. Sadly, he passed away in July last year. You can see more of them back in their glory days here and here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails