Saturday, November 3, 2012

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


Dolph Lundgren may be 55 today, but he's held up well. Still a total DILF, that's for sure.

Admittedly, he's not as hot as when he first exploded on the public stage as Ivan Drago in Rocky IV. But he was 28, so no duh. Then he went on to play He-Man in the Masters of the Universe movie. Oh, it was a dreadful movie, but Dolph in the He-Man get-up, yum! I think the outfit may have been the inspiration for Taylor Kitsch's costume in John Carter.

He did some semi-nudity in films like The Punisher and Showdown in Little Tokyo. Nothing frontal, but the behind was fine. I liked him in I Come in Peace; the movie as a whole I kinda enjoyed too. He's had a bit of a resurgence of late in The Expendables, staring alongside his old co-star and other action actors of the '80s and '90s. I'll always have a special place in my... heart for Mister Lundgren. Yeah, heart. And other blood pumped organs. More tomorrow.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails