Monday, October 29, 2012

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


I remember exactly (or close to) when Dillon Casey, who's 29 today, came to my attention. It was from his stint from the all-too-brief 2008 series MVP, where he appeared in and out of his briefs. I recall seeing pictures, but not the actual show. Looking into it now, I realize it was because it was a Canadian series, that barely had a US airing. The green wallpapers are derived from a photo from the show.

Dillon fell off my radar after that, though he did continue working. Then last year his talents were on display again when he played a one night fling of Captain Jack's in Torchwood: Miracle Day. My, my, just look at that bootie! Don't like the shorter hair, but you can't have everything. Now he has a regular role on Nikita, where he doesn't get shirtless nearly enough. You can also see him on his YouTube channel, which he updates sporadically. I think the video you'll most appreciate is this one.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails