Thursday, March 4, 2010

Flashback




I'm trying to think where I first laid eyes on the now 56-year-old Adrian Zmed and fell in... well, love's not the word, if you know what I mean. And I think you do, if you've been reading this blog for any length of time. It sure as heck wasn't 1982's Grease 2. I've mentioned before my lack of interest in the whole Grease phenomena. T. J. Hooker? Nope.

Must have been 1984's Bachelor Party. Did I see that in the theater? What was it about him, anyway? The odd stance (due to a football injury, it seems). Amazing that he made a career out of being a dancer after that. And hosted Dance Fever from 1985 thru 1987 after he finished Hooker. Actor's gotta work, that's all I'm saying. And work he did since then. Bit parts, dinner theater, but he's stayed employed.

Might have seen him in '83 on Battle of the Network Stars. That's not unlikely.

Most recently, he was on VH1's Confessions of a Teen Idol, with other former objects of prepubescent fandom. Adrian's held up better than most, imho.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails