Sunday, October 10, 2010

Flashback


By this point, I'm mostly making the wallpapers specifically for these posts. But I made lots of wallpapers before I started blogging, and occasionally I can dip into that pool. Like, for example, when I saw that today was J. Eddie Peck's 52nd birthday.

Most recently, he appeared on the unfortunately cancelled Kyle XY. The first thing I remember seeing him in, though, was that cinematic classic Lambada. Which was about the Forbidden Dance. Yeah, right. The movie was fairly hot, though, and Mr. Peck (not to be confused with the other Mr. Peck) was pretty smoking in it, as I recall. Ironic, that he and one of his costars in the movie went on to play the same character (sequentially) on All My Children.

You can see more of J. Eddie here and here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails