Monday, September 27, 2010

Flashback









A few months back I discussed Parker, my favorite Hardy Boy. Now it's time for the one who got all the attention, Shaun Cassidy, who's 52 today. I think I liked him more because he was David's than anything else. I bought a couple of his records, as well as some of Andy's. That was one of the bravest things I did. Because, hello, teenage boy in the '70s buying those kind of records. George, one of my best friends back then, didn't like Shaun because he found him "painfully thin". He had a point, which is why I think I liked Parker more.

Shaun gave up acting and the music biz, mostly, by the late '80s. He took a detour to Broadway for a while, then got into producing TV shows. Which is really the smart move, 'cause that's where the money is.

The photos above were mostly obtained from here and here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails