Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wallpaper of the Day

Philip Fusco







Age: 22 (born September 19, 1987)
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Measurements: 48-31-36
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Known for: Being a model


The measurements I got from a fan blog. The waist and hips I can believe, but a 48 inch chest? On a 5' 9" guy who weighs 150 pounds? Though with those pecs, who knows?

Philip seems to have been around for quite some time, but he's only 22, and has been modeling for only 3 or 4 years. I'd have thought he was in his later twenties, just from the physique.

Phil has his own site, with links all over. Like to his Model Mayhem page. More to drool over here, here and here, with a borderline NSFW video here. Gotta love this modern underwear, it's like they're wearing nothing at all. But seriously, who besides a model could pull off that look? It's like speedos, only the tremendously in-shape should wear them.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Hey...... Was going to send you an email but I couldn't find an addy on your blog. Wanted to say thanks for "following" both of my blogs.

    In case you didn't see it, I have a link to "Unca Cthulhu" on my blog (Wallpaper's by WWC). I should have asked your permission first so I hope you don't mind. Just let me know if you'd rather I didn't.

    I'm not sure that being posted on my blog means that you have "arrived" (haha) but hopefully is will steer some people to your blog. I've enjoyed it and know others would too if they just knew about it.

    Happy New Year to you too,

    Walt
    WWCrouch@mac.com

    "Yay, my work on other blogs! Now I know I've arrived. Happy New Year! :)".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails