Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wallpaper of the Day

Ryan Barry





Age (approx): ??
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 180 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Known for: Dating Reichen Lehmkuhl, won the Armani Exchange Underwear Model search in 2007


This guy, just wow. He could play Superman, he's got the perfect look for it. The face, the eyes, the hair, the whole package. Wouldn't even have to put on that much more muscle.

He's worked with Adam Bouska, who's one of the best photographers around. Couldn't find much about him after he won the Armani Exchange contest. Then this year he seems to be popping up all over. Or is that popping out? I'm not a fan of the short-sides, almost military haircut. Makes his head look funny. Yep, that's about the only thing I can gripe about, 'cause the rest? Mm-mm-mmmm.

The one thing I would like to know is how old is he? I can't find a darn thing anywhere about his birthday or even his birth year. I'd say he's in his late 20s to early 30s, but I'm not the best judge of age. Anyone out there have an idea?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails