Monday, November 1, 2010

Wallpaper of the Day

Nicholas Auger






It's that time again. Another year older and all that, closing in on the half-century mark. By this time in 2011, I'll be eligible to be on the National Register of Historic Places!

Anyway, I'm going to indulge in a hobbit birthday tradition. Instead of getting presents, I shall give them. Your treat shall be wallpapers every day for the next two weeks. Which is why I'll be changing the post names temporarily to Wallpaper of the Day instead of Wallpaper of the Week.

The subject matter? Male models. See, I like posting wallpapers on the birthdays of the subject, as y'all should know by now. But I have a number of folks whose birthday I can't find. Amongst them, models. The ones I'm using I've been able to find the year they were born, or at least figure it out from some research. A couple I did find birthdays, but I'm not 100% on them, so they're included. I'm going in alphabetical order by last name, from A to W. Because I couldn't find any good photos and/or those of interest with names starting with X, Y or Z. The fame level is kind of up and down on these guys. But I'm hoping y'all will find something of interest in the next couple of weeks.

Oh, the colors? I decided to ROYGBIV them, so a different primary color each day during the first week, and then repeated the following week. If you see a particular wallpaper you like, but might prefer it in a different color, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. :)

Btw, the models are not of the current trend. The whole waif look has carried over from female models, and now the industry standard seems to be anorexic-looking boys. None of that here. The men here are big strong manly men. You can keep your emaciated teenagers.

We'll begin with A, and model Nicholas Auger.


Age (approx): 28
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 210 lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Light Brown
Known for: 2003 Model Universe Champion


He joined the Marines earlier this year. The modelling world's loss is our country's gain. Let's hope he stays safe, wherever he goes. I mean, the training he was putting himself through for modelling was something. But with the Marine training he's getting, can you imagine what his body is going to look like once he gets back? Phree-ow!!! To see more of what he looked like before, check here and here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails