Friday, July 23, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra



Paul Wesley (28 today) first stood out to me when I saw him in Fallen. But I had this nagging feeling I'd seen him before. Did some searching, and found he'd played Lex's brother on an episode of Smallville. He comes across as dark and broody to me, which is not one of my turn-ons. It did make him prime vampire material, and being something of a WB It-boy, no surprise that he's now on The Vampire Diaries with another It-boy. Paul's character could almost be considered a vampire with a soul, rather like another revenant of the dark and broody variety. Unlike that show, though, I just can't get into The Vampire Diaries.

Frankly, I'll be glad when this iteration of vampire mania has run it's course. Which is likely to be another couple of years, at least, after the last of those movies comes out.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails