Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra



I more found the wallpapers above of Chris Cornell (who's now 46) then made them. Couldn't find any good photos of Chris which hadn't already been turned into wallpapers by others. No surprise, just look at him, he's gorgeous.

Another one of those odd ones whom I like better with shorter hair. Back in the Soundgarden days he really looked like Jesus. But I wonder if Jesus had a four-octave range? Much as I loved Pearl Jam (partly 'cause Eddie and I have a similar range, so I could sing along easily with their songs), I wanted to be able to sing like Chris. Black Hole Sun, at least, I can manage.

No surprise that he did some modelling. I hadn't realized he was 6' 3"; he reads shorter to me.

Neat that Soundgarden is getting back together. Keep up the good work, Chris. I have no doubt you will.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails