Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to...

So it's been about a month since the opening of The Avengers. Whaddya think?

I ask now because Wednesday is the birthday of one of the stars. It's Chris Evans (previously featured), who turns 31. He's come a long way since his Not Another Teen Movie days. I saw him first in that. I liked him, but didn't really cotton to him. Probably because I saw it on TV and never saw the whipped cream scene.

He really caught my attention when the shirtless shots of him in Cellular started floating around the 'net. Plus the shirtless modelling shots. After Fantastic Four came out, I was hopelessly addicted. Finally, a hot guy who didn't wax! He later did so for Captain America: The First Avenger, but he lets it grow back when he's not playing Steve Rogers.

Therefore, to celebrate the day that one of my top 42 guys (let's face it, he's in my top 10) was brought into this world, this post.

Actually, a whole week of wallpapers. Since Chris is also, hands-down, the favorite on Facebook.

A bit different, this specific post. I'm giving you the pictures, along with some of his career highlights, at the end instead of the beginning. An experiment. Tell me whatcha think.

Oh, before you continue, just wanted to point you to a collection of Chris wallpapers. Also if you want to keep track of all things Evans, check this amazingly thorough blog.



2000 Opposite Sex - Cary Baston - Lead Role
2000 The Newcomers - Judd - Film debut

2001 Not Another Teen Movie    

2004 Cellular

2005 Fierce People

2005 Fantastic Four    

2007 Sunshine
2007 Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
2007 The Nanny Diaries

2008 The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond

2009 Push

2010 Scott Pilgrim vs. the World    

2011 Captain America: The First Avenger       
2011 What's Your Number?

2012 The Avengers



Modelling
Abercrombie and Fitch       GQ       Details



Wallpapers (not by me)    

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails