Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bovans, the ultimate man?


I've been sorting through my pictures on Picasa, and noticed there's a crapload of miscellaneous photos of guys. I had them all in one folder, but with so many now, decided to split them into two. One is for those with last names beginning with A to J, the other K to Z.

Found a neat morph a while back of Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto, which I used for the original album cover. Now that there's two, I figured I'd create my own for the extra. Pine and Quinto obviously belong in the latter folder, so what two guys could be combined for the first? I settled on Matthew Bomer and Chris Evans. The results are above. It mostly looks like Chris, but prettier, thanks to Matt.

We now return you to your regular Internet browsing.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails