Saturday, January 29, 2011

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


None of this week's birthday boys thrilled me. Or if they did, I couldn't find decent photos to make wallpapers of them. What to do? Then I noticed that someone I'd previously used for subject matter had a birthday this week. Him being the topic of my very first post and all, I decided to revisit the lovely Mister Hartley. And there's lots of photos available of him, natch. I think the first is from a publicity shot for Aquaman; the second is him as Green Arrow. He'll be 34 today. May he have many, many more birthdays.

Other birthdays this week:
•  Justin Baldoni (27)
•  Nick Carter (31)
•  Wilmer Valderrama (31)
•  Kyle Brandt (32)
•  Andrew Keegan (32)
•  Joey Fatone Jr. (34)
•  Christian Bale (37)
•  Dorian Gregory (40)
•  Barry Wood (40)
•  Matthew Lillard (41)
•  Paul Johannson (47)
•  Keith Hamilton Cobb (49)
•  Greg Louganis (51)
•  Marc Singer (63) (previously featured)
•  Tom Selleck (66)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails