Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


Belated birthday wishes to Daniel Cudmore, who turned 30 last week. What a big hunky lunk of a guy. You might know him from the X-Men movies, where he played Colossus. He's gone on to appear in two Twilight films, New Moon and Eclipse. I did get to see the first one, btw. It was on one of the movie channels that I got free for a couple months as an incentive with Dish, so I figured, why not? I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it. It wasn't bad, but pretty much 'meh'.

Other birthdays last week:
•  David Lago (32)
•  Balthazar Getty (36)
•  Jim Davidson (48)
•  James Denton (48) (previously featured)
•  Lorenzo Lamas (53)
•  Robbie Benson (55)
•  Kevin Costner (56)
•  John Wesley Shipp (56)
•  Richard Dean Anderson (61) (previously featured)
•  Gil Gerard (68)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails