Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sorry for the delay

My computer crashed last weekend, which is why no wallpapers. It was a root kit virus; nasty, but not fatal. It did require a reinstall of Windows, so I'm having to set up stuff anew, which is taking a while. I should be getting back to wallpapering soon-ish.

One good thing is I broke down and got more advanced photo-editing software, so I'm hoping to be able to make even neater wallpapers. For those interested, I was using Paint Shop Pro Studio, which came with the computer when I bought it. Now I have Paint Shop Pro X3. Kind of a quantum leap. I got it at a discount, since I'd already got stuff from Corel previously. The annoying thing is X3 searches for all the photos on my hard drive, like Picasa does. Unlike Picasa, I can't use Paint Shop until it finishes cataloging, and I have a lot of photos. I think I'll just let it do it's thing overnight.

Stay tuned...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails