Monday, April 12, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


Belated natal wishes to Alec Musser, whose birthday was yesterday. He's an actor/model, who won a role on All My Children during the second season of I Wanna Be a Soap Star. Not seen any of his work, he caught my eye whilst trolling through the Soaphunks site. He does make nice wallpaper.

Tomorrow is Kyle Howard's birthday. He's always been a busy boy, starting acting whilst young. Turned out OK, unlike too many other child actors. I was surprised to find he was in an early DeCoteau flick, Skeletons. First think I saw him in, I do believe, was Grosse Pointe. Now he's a regular on My Boys. I wouldn't complain if he were my boy.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails