Saturday, April 10, 2010

I've got the news

So I was listening to Lex and Terry last week, and I found out something that's been bugging me since I started listening to the show. Whenever Peter does the news, it always starts with a clip of someone singing the line "I've got the news, bound up in a paper bag." I couldn't find out anything about who sang it. But last week, they were reminiscing and they mentioned that the line was sung by Taint, of all people. Apparently he wrote a song and performed it on the show sometime back. They played more of the song, and I couldn't decide if it was decent or dreadful. It didn't sound like Taint at all. At least that's one of the great mysteries of the universe solved.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails