Monday, July 13, 2009

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week



Remember earlier how I mentioned my fixation on a certain vampire? Well, here's a couple of reasons. I give you Spike from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series, played by the man with the amazing cheekbones, James Marsters. And one of his shining moments from Angel.

I'm usually good at spotting put-on accents, and I swear I thought he was British. Was I shocked to find he was a California boy, born and raised. I've heard some folks say his British accent isn't that good, but it fooled me, and that takes doing, if I do say so myself. It's weird now seeing him talk "American". Though when he appeared on Smallville, he still seemed to have some remnants. Maybe he'd done it so long, it took a while to clear out of his system. He slipped back into it more recently when he guested on Torchwood, where he demonstrated a whole new level of sexy. Just goes to show, he's hot in any language. Plus he turns 47 next month. Which also shows that sexy comes in all ages too.

NON-STRAIGHT ROLE: Captain John Hart on Torchwood

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails