Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week




So in a shameless attempt to turn up on more search engines and get more readers, I've done a wallpaper of Zac Efron and Chace Crawford. Connected, of course, by the the fact that Efron was going to be the lead in the Footloose remake, then dropped out to be replaced by Crawford. But can either hold a candle to Kevin Bacon in his heyday? We'll have to wait and see. I was thinking about doing a wallpaper of Robert Pattinson, but couldn't find any photos I liked. Plus I just don't see the deal with him. The whole broody-messed-up-hair thing ain't a turn-on, and I'm not that into vampires, or those that play them. Well, with one exception.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails