Monday, July 13, 2009

Children of Earth

So the Torchwood mini-season Children of Earth aired on the BBC last week. It airs on BBC America (which I don't get) starting next week. So I looked around online, and was able to watch it, 'cause I didn't want to wait for Ghu knows how long. It's the first of the new Who or Who-related shows that I didn't look up ahead of time to find out what happened, so experienced it without knowledge or preconceptions.

Wow.

It was... amazing. Funny in parts, but mostly very dark. Not what I expected at all, constantly surprising. I won't spoil it for anyone, but be prepared for shocks. Some stuff happened I really hated, but dramatically, it was appropriate. And on the up side, more naked/nude Captain Jack. See it, as soon as you can. There's talk of another season, and I hope there is one, but I don't know how they'll pull it off.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails