Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


Mike Vogel. Kind of reminds me of a blond James Marsden. Which, you know, not a bad thing. He was a model in his earlier days (no surprise, looking like that). He even made the Men's Health cover in early 2008.

I've not seen a single movie (like Cloverfield) or TV show (like Pan Am) he's done, so I can only appreciate him aesthetically. He does seem to be able to transform his looks somewhat, often depending on how cleaned up he is. I think I prefer him a bit rugged and scruffy, 'cause it gives him more character.

Learn more about him at his official site, and see more of him at Superherofan and on on Tumblr. He'll be returning here tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails