Monday, April 1, 2013

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


M. Which in this post stands for Meloni. Chris Meloni, that is, one of the sexiest men alive. He's the oldest of my top 42, turning 52 tomorrow. The man is the definition of DILF. Or vice versa. The things I'd do to him, or let him do to me. Mmmmm.


I probably first heard of him from his work on Oz, though I never saw the show. Then he became one of the leads in Law and Order: SVU. He's not on that any more, sadly, but he did pop up on True Blood, though far too briefly. I'm so glad I finally found some good photos to make wallpapers of him, because I've wanted to do him for years. And make wallpapers of him, too.

Chris to me seems ageless. Check him in this incredibly NSFW clip from Oz. That was about 15 years ago. Far as I can tell from his most recent exposure on True Blood, he's not lost a bit of the hotness. Maybe he is a vampire. Oh, I could make all sorts of awful puns and innuendos about who'd suck who where, but I'll refrain. Look at me, with the self-restraint. More to see at Superherofan and Tumblr here and here.

GAY ROLES: Oz

Other birthdays this week:
•  Ed Speleers (25)
•  Edilson Nascimento (27) (previously featured)
•  Drew Van Acker (27) (previously featured)
•  James Haskell (28)
•  Marshall Allman (29)
•  Shawn Roberts (29)
•  Matt Lanter (30) (previously featured)
•  Jeremy Bloom (31)
•  Bret Harrison (31)
•  Sam Huntington (31)
•  José Carlos Femat (32)
•  Solomon Yearby (32)
•  David Chocarro (33)
•  Randy Orton (33) (previously featured)
•  Eugenio Siller (33)
•  Duncan James (35)
•  Scott McGillivray (35)
•  Zak Bagans (36)
•  Michael Fassbender (36)
•  Teddy Sears (36)
•  James Roday (37) (previously featured)
•  Zach Braff (38)
•  Lukas Ridgeston (38) (previously featured)
•  Adam Rodríguez (38)
•  Joel West (38)
•  Jamie Bamber (40) (previously featured)
•  Adam Scott (40)
•  Tag Adams (41)
•  Daniele Liotti (42)
•  Paul Rudd (44)
•  Troy Gentry (46)
•  Robert Downey, Jr. (48)
•  Russell Crowe (49)
•  Alec Baldwin (55)
•  Casey Biggs (58)
•  Max Gail (70)

•  Christian Fox (deceased)
•  Heath Ledger (previously featured) (deceased)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails