Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


I've mentioned on occasion my eclectic taste in guys. My top 42 list is evidence of that. Yet while I appreciate the smooth younger boys, my heart (and other organs) has a soft spot (or not so soft, depending) for the older hairier hunkier dudes. I've speculated that might have something to do with exposure to The Wild Wild West at a formative age.

Which brings us to just that kind of guy, Shawn Roberts. Not a boy, he's a man, baby. Plus he likes to get his kit off, as they say across the pond. At least he did in National Lampoon's Going the Distance. And that's a good thing, baby. More to see at Superherofan and Tumblr, and more wallpaper to come.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails