Monday, December 19, 2011

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


This week we have a return visitor to the blog, and a new one that I'm kinda shocked hasn't been on here before.

First we have the previously featured Chris Carmack (31 this week). Not much has changed since his last appearance, so you can check out the prior post for my feelings on C.C. Or here to see more of him.

Yes, I've never done any wallpapers of Ricky Martin (40 this week) before. At least partly because I never found photos I liked enough to use for them. Finally I found some, and the results are above.

As most know, Ricky's a triple threat. Acting, singing, and oh-my-lord dancing. That's inhuman, that is.

Other birthdays this week:
•  Logan Huffman (22)
•  Allan Hyde (22)
•  Michael Lewis (24) (previously featured)
•  Aaron Renfree (24) (previously featured)
•  Stephan White (25)
•  Jordan Shipley (26)
•  Jake Gyllenhaal (31) (previously featured)
•  Andrew Hrankowski (32)
•  Ryan Seacrest (37)
•  Matt Passmore (38)
•  Ken Marino (43)
•  Diedrich Bader (45)
•  Kiefer Sutherland (45)
•  Mark Valley (47)
•  Joel Gretsch (48)
•  Gary Sandy (66) (previously featured)
•  Jared Martin (71) (previously featured)

•  Robert Urich (deceased) (previously featured)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails