Monday, December 26, 2011

A Very DeCoteau Christmas, Part 3




We'll finish our DeCoteau Christmas with these videos. One of which is the trailer for 1313: Wicked Stepbrother, to whet the appetite. The other is a video montage of all the DeCoteau wallpapers I've done since I started the blog back in '09. You can see the posts themselves this way. I also put together a list on IMDb of some of the guys in David's movies. Only the ones with photos, though. Weirdly, Greyston Holt and Arthur Napiontek don't have pictures anymore, so I removed them. Oh, well. Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel, too. I've done some updating, and you can find all the wallpaper videos there. Plus some playlists that you might like.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails