Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very DeCoteau Christmas, Part 2


I'll keep this briefer than yesterday. Goodness, I can go on, can't I?

These are the wallpapers made from the photos from 1313: Wicked Stepbrother. I didn't use the pool shot, 'cause it just didn't work for my purposes. The others were fine, though. Heck, I doubled on Andrew M. Gray, which I hardly ever do. But the composition of the shot was so nice, and cropping focused it so well. I can see folks enjoying it on their desktop, with or without windows.

One of the cast, Jake Madden, has been previously featured. Gorgeous cheekbones, and such pretty eyes and eyebrows. He'd make a great Vulcan.

And before I forget, there's a Yahoo discussion group for David's movies. It's called Brotherhood the movie.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails