Monday, May 16, 2011

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


Tahmoh Penikett will be 36 by the end of the week. What does "Tahmoh" mean, anyway? He prefers not to reveal the meaning, because he promised his grandmother or something. It's from the Upper Tanana language, if that helps. Personally, I think his full name translates to "He-who-has-the-James-Marsters-cheekbones-and-Tom-Welling-eyes-and-body-of-a-really-hot-professional-wrestler". But that's just a guess.

I've not seen anything he's done, really, as I wasn't the biggest Battlestar Galactica or Dollhouse fan. Couldn't watch much of him in Riverworld, due to all the liberties they took with the book. What little of him I've seen in interviews makes me hope he'll do some show I like, since he seems to be a genuinely nice guy, with one of the most restful voices I've ever heard. Oh, and he's outstandingly gorgeous.

Other birthdays this week:
•  Derek Hough (26)
•  Drew Fuller (31) (previously featured)
•  Matt Czuchry (34) (previously featured)
•  Eduardo Verástegui (37) (previously featured)
•  Jordan Knight (41)
•  David Boreanaz (42) (previously featured)
•  Timothy Olyphant (43)
•  Cameron Bancroft (44)
•  Scott Reeves (45)
•  Richard Hatch (66)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails