Friday, April 1, 2011

DDoM - DeCoteau Dude of the Month


This month's dude is Brett Novek, who'll be 27 later on this month. Boy's a fellow Floridian, born in Fort Lauderdale, just up the road from my hometown of Miami. Though he was born in '84, a few years after I moved further north in the state. Mostly a model, he's done OK with acting on the side. Brett has appeared in a couple of David's films, but of most interest to readers of this blog is his work in The Brotherhood V: Alumni. I didn't realize he got it on with Arthur Napiontek's character in the movie (see above clip). I thought David shied away from the overt guy-on-guy action, but that's obviously changed, hallelujah. You can find out more about Brett on his Myspace and Twitter accounts. There are several Facebook accounts for him, but dunno which (if any) are official.

It still amazes me how David gets the guys he gets, and gets them to do the things he does. Mad skillz, that's all I'm sayin'.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails