Monday, June 21, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week




Like last week, the birthday boys this week will be the same age. In this case, 40. But a day apart.

Tomorrow Michael Trucco will be the one. You most likely know him from the Galactica "re-imagining" as the sexiest skinjob around. Before that, he did a guest spot on Charmed as a bad guy. But I think I first saw him on Pensacola: Wings of Gold. His character's nickname was "Spoon", and I'd sure love to spoon him. Or vice versa.

Wednesday is the big four-o for Zen Gesner. He was the prettiest Sinbad I ever did see on the '90s series The Adventures of Sinbad. He did All My Children for a while, and various movies. It looks like he's not done any acting for a couple of years. I hope he's not retired, 'cause I'd love to see more of him.

GAY ROLES (Gesner): Boat Trip

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails