Saturday, February 27, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


Today will see Brandon Beemer hit the big three-o. He's one of those quintessential soap studs, almost unbearably pretty, but with a totally rockin' bod. I've not seen any of his work, other than bits on YouTube. Which is fine by me, since who wants to wade through all that plot and character development crap? Straight to the ogling, I say.

Sharing a birthday with Brandon, and but a year younger, is Josh Groban. I could gush and gush about Josh. First heard him whilst doing The Laramie Project, when we used To Where You are in a scene I was in. I'd cry when it played, which was perfect for the scene. Got the CD the song was on (Josh's first) and that was it.

Boy's got it all, above all the voice. I love singing along with his songs, since we have pretty much the same range, so unlike so many popular singers today, he's not high nasal tenory. But why-oh-why are all the good ones straight, involved or not interested? There oughta be a law, I tell ya.

There's another birthday this week, sort of. See who tomorrow.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails