Monday, November 2, 2009

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week



This week's my birthday. Can I have Ben Browder as my present?

You thought maybe I'd ask for Justin? Mind you, I wouldn't turn that down if offered. But I'm more in the mood for a man who doesn't wax his chest frequently. A manly man, if you will, and that's Ben. Though they both look good in leather. Now if I could have Ben and Justin, there's a man sammy I wouldn't mind being the bread or the filling for.

We must all thank TPTB that Ben got the lead on Farscape, as he's brought such pleasure to so many. And that he got on Stargate SG-1 afterwards. What next, Ben? And please, let it involve lots of shirtlessness.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails