Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra



When I found that Matthew McConaughey was born this week (he'll be 40 today), I decided to add him to my birthday wishlist. Because... well, just look. Am I greedy to want him and Ben and Justin? Then call me greedy, hang it all! Could I handle them all? Dunno, but if not, hey, what a way to go.

I think I first noticed him in A Time to Kill. Him wearing glasses in the movie made him that much cuter to me. I haven't seen many other movies he's done, but did like him in Sahara. Didn't hurt, either, that Steve Zahn was in it too. Love to do some wallpapers of him, but haven't found any photos of him that I thought would work. If any of you out there know where I could find some, I'd love ya forever.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails