Sunday, August 25, 2013

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


I've featured several of True Blood's studliest in the past. Stephen, Ryan and the extremely popular Joe spring to mind. I've not used Sam Trammell, whom I need to get around to one of these days. I plan to do an Allan Hyde (Godric) post later this year. And I've done some of the guest stars, like Christopher Meloni.

But there's one glaring omission, and I'm finally getting around to fixing that. It's Eric Northman himself, Alexander Skarsgard. Who's right up there with Joe, as far as I'm concerned. I do like the tall. Didn't realize that Alex had a small part in Zoolander as one of the dim-witted model roommates. The man's got range, you got to give him that. He has other things too, and I'm sure we'd like to take some of them. Mister Skarsgard will be here the next few days, because I have to make up for lost time. See him also at Superherofan and Tumblr.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails