NSFW alert: Porn star post!
Malachi Marx is 28 this month. I liked him the first time I saw him. He's like a more hirsute and muscular Brent Everett (previously featured), except he's gay for pay. Malachi has dropped out of the industry a couple of times, but returned because the money was too good.
Personally, I have doubts on his "gay-for-pay" status. He just seems too enthusiastic when he's doing another guy. Or being done by one. If he is completely straight, then the boy deserves a slew of Oscars.
I found so many good photos (including on Tumblr) that I'm devoting the rest of the week to Mister Marx. There will be an intermission in the middle, but I'm thinking y'all won't mind. Such a busy week, and ye shall be the beneficiaries. Happy Freedom Time!
Other birthdays this week:
• Mathias Anderle (20)
• Mitch Hewer (24) (previously featured)
• Sean O'Pry (24)
• Corey Sevier (29) (previously featured)
• Gregory Smith (30)
• Michael Sorrentino (31)
• Justin Torkildsen (32)
• Fabián Ríos (33)
• Ian Anthony Dale (35) (previously featured)
• Ryan McPartlin (38) (previously featured)
• Sebastián Rulli (38) (previously featured)
• Patrick Wilson (40)
• Roberto Farnesi (44)
• Brian Van Holt (44)
• Tom Cruise (51)
• Thomas Gibson (51)
• Dominic Keating (51)
• Jimmy McNichol (52)
• Billy Campbell (54) (previously featured)
• Dale Midkiff (54)
• Grant Goodeve (61) (previously featured)
• Sylvester Stallone (67)
• Joe Gage (69)
• Leo Ford (deceased)