Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


My, isn't Beau Mirchoff a cutie. But the boy has a pretty rockin' bod, as you can see here. I've not seen anything he's been in, or at least he didn't grab my attention. Like Scary Movie 4, his first movie. I stopped watching Desperate Housewives before he appeared on it, and I don't watch MTV generally, so missed Awkward. Meant to see I Am Number Four, but just didn't get 'round to it.

Still, the advantage of the interwebs is that I can see all his hot shirtless stuff without having to deal with all that plot and character junk. And he'll be in the upcoming Wizards of Waverly Place movie Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex, so there's that. See more of Beau at Superherofan and Tumblr.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails