Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wallpaper of the Day



Age: 27 (approx)
Height: 6'
Weight: ??
Chest: ??
Waist: 31"
Eyes: blue
Hair: Light blonde
Known for: Being a model


As readers of this blog have probably determined by now, I have very eclectic tastes as to what kind of guys I find attractive/sexy. But Kris Kranz really made me sit up and take notice. Blonde and blue-eyed, beautiful face, kissable lips, defined but not overmuscular body, boo-ty-licious, and definitely a man. I could tear that up, given half a chance.

I went a little overboard researching Kris. Can you blame me? Below are some places you too can give Mister Kranz more in-depth analysis of your own.

Admiration of the Male Body
Ice Blue Lotus
Hombres Celestiales
Hot Men Chart
Tres Fab Sweetie!

Oh, and there'll be some more of Kris tomorrow.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails