Sunday, September 16, 2012

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


He's young (20 today), cute, musical, in a boyband with his brothers (and also has a solo career), yet plays and composes his own music, has been a thespian both on TV and Broadway (he started on the Great White Way when he was 7!), and through all that remained pure. What can't Nick Jonas do?

Is this another shameless attempt to increase traffic to the blog? A bit. It has been a while, though, since the last time. As part of the JoBros, he's set the hearts of many a prepubescent girl a-flutter. Because they play and compose their own music, they remind me of a younger version of BBMak.

Not heard of BBMak? They didn't get as much attention as the Boys or JJJLC. They also didn't last that long, only putting out two albums. But those guys were uniformly gorgeous and sounded amazing together. If you've not experienced them, go, watch and listen now.

Was I right? Of course I was. Don't doubt me, eh? I guess you could compare the JoBros more directly to Hanson. I have to confess I liked MMMBop, though I never understood a word of it. But they can make good music that is comprehensible. For example, This Time Around.

I am going off on tangents, ain't I? I guess it's because I'm not that interested in young Nick. I appreciate his talent and all, but he doesn't do much for me. Though after finding a blog devoted to his most JLo-like feature, my admiration has improved. But then, I've had a weakness for that particular feature for ages.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails