Saturday, July 7, 2012

Flashback


My memories of Billy Campbell are all mixed up. I thought I first saw him in The Rocketeer. But that was in 1991, and he was the outrageous Okona on Next Gen 3 years earlier. Interesting fact: he auditioned for the William Riker part, and nearly got it. I wish he had, but then he probably wouldn't have been able to do The Rocketeer.

His big breakthrough was back in '84, with a recurring role on Dynasty. No recall of that at all. I do recall him in the Tales of the City mini-series-es. There were three of them. What is the plural of mini-series? Did love him on Once and Again. He's still working, venturing into darker roles more recently. Long may he act.

GAY ROLES: Tales of the City

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails