Saturday, January 21, 2012

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


I was rather surprised to find how gayly connected Boo Boo Stewart is. In that he's appeared in at least two gay-themed endeavours: the movie The Conrad Boys and that gay guilty pleasure, Dante's Cove. He didn't have gay roles in either, as far as I can tell. He was around 12 when he appeared on them, so that's not surprising. Most know him from those movies, where he plays a werewolf. I have the same moral dilemma with him that I did with Taylor, which is similarly ameliorated now that Boo Boo...

OK, I feel silly calling him that. His given name is Nils, so I'm going with that. Anyway, now that Nils is 18, I don't feel as icky appreciating how pretty he is. I'm not a teenage girl, after all. Or teenage gay boy anymore, for that matter. Oh, those days, I miss them and don't. For me it was David and Bobby. Plus Robert. I guess even back then, I went for the older guys.

Nils' Asian heritage adds that touch of the exotic that's very appealing to me. He also doesn't have Taylor's pug nose, but does have a leaner physique, which combines to make him... mmmm. A excellent collection of Nils' various looks (and hairstyles) can be found at Just Jared Jr.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails