Sunday, January 1, 2012

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


In 2010 and 2011, I started the year out with he of the temptingly tasty torso, Craig Horner. But with Legend of the Seeker cancelled, there are no new pictures coming out of a shirtless sweaty Cypher. But since I've gotten on my wide wallpaper craze, I thought I'd add dimension to some previously posted ones. His career showed such promise. It's pretty amazing to see his evolution as an actor. Let's hope this isn't the last we see of Mister Horny. Hornier. You get what I meant.

I did want to start the new year with more than recycled material. So here's someone whose birthday is later this week. A man with a body to die for, eyes you could get lost in for hours, funny and down-to-earth, and speaks lovely French to boot. I've featured him before, but let's revisit Bradley Cooper. All I've got to say is, bask away. Oh, and Happy New Year.

GAY ROLES (Cooper): Wet Hot American Summer, Valentine's Day

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails