Monday, November 7, 2011

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


A half century. 'Tis how long I've been hanging out on this whirling orb of ours. It's weird, 'cause I keep expecting to feel old, and it ain't happening. I guess fifty is the new forty. Or for me, thirty.

Of the numerous guys sharing a birthday with me this week, probably my favorites are Penn and Steve. Kurt too, but sadly he's no longer with us. But I didn't do wallpapers of them, go figure. I did choose guys who are closer to my age. Not intentionally, just worked out that way. Don't think I'll hear any complaints.

First up, we have Doctor Mark Sloan (a/k/a Eric Dane). He's 39 this Wednesday. I first saw him when he got a recurring role on Charmed, as Phoebe's boss/boyfriend. Ironically, Nick shares Eric's birthday, and played a similar role later in the show's run. It's odd, since though both are undeniably hot, they're not superhigh on my do-ability scale.

One who is, though, would be WWE star Chris Jericho. Also a Wednesday birthday, when he'll turn 41. I love him in the wrestling ring, but I've seen him in interviews, and he's sweet and funny. Plus as we saw on Dancing with the Stars, he can do more than body slams. Admittedly, his body is one I would not mind slamming. No, not at all.

Other birthdays this week:
•  Penn Badgley (25)
•  Mark Sanchez (25)
•  Matthew Florida (27)
•  Michael Copon (29)
•  Rick Malambri (29)
•  Kyle Lupo (30)
•  Ryan Gosling (31)
•  Matt Mullins (31)
•  Eyal Podell (36)
•  Leonardo Dicaprio (37)
•  Matthew Rhys (37)
•  Jordan Bridges (38)
•  Nick Lachey (38) (previously featured)
•  Adam Beach (39)
•  Tyler Christopher (39)
•  Jason London (39)
•  Jeremy London (39)
•  Chad Bannon (41) (a.k.a. Chad Ullery)
•  Alex Baldwin (42)
•  Gerard Butler (42)
•  Kamar de los Reyes (44)
•  Michael Jai White (44)
•  Steve Zahn (44) (previously featured)
•  Kurt Marshall (46)
•  Chi Chi Larue (52)
•  Lou Ferrigno (60)
•  Jack Scalia (61) (previously featured)

•  Dack Rambo (deceased)

GAY ROLES (Dane): Valentine's Day

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails