Friday, August 5, 2011

National Underwear Day


Now here's something I can't believe I've missed for so long. Thanks to Towleroad, I discovered that today is National Underwear Day. It's been going on since 2003, and I only found out about it this year! It's definitely a holiday I'll be keeping my eye on in the future. As should we all.

To commemorate, here's some wallpapers I did about 4 years ago of Alan Ritchson. I've not posted them previously, so this presented a perfect opportunity. In fact, I'm going through my hard drive and finding more created-but-unshared wallpapers, which I'll be posting in the months to come.

Also, I thought I'd provide links to various blogs that relate to the holiday. Some are updated regularly, some not so much. But all have content of interest. Enjoy!

•  2xistence.com
•  azmodels.net
•  guysunderwearblog.com
•  mensunderwearblog.com
•  neomale.blogspot.com
•  speedojunkie.blogspot.com
•  undergear.blogspot.com
•  undergearstyle.blogspot.com

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails