Monday, May 9, 2011

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


So I've previously shared the Victor Webster love, and why not? I mean, woof! But now it's time to examine his Mutant X co-star, Forbes March, who turns 38 this week. Y'all might be surprised, but there are times I prefer him to Victor. Shocking, I know. It's the combination of pretty yet manly that gets me. And the hair, gotta love the hair.

I've been wanting to do Forbes wallpaper for a while, but couldn't find any useful photos. But I've had more luck of late, so here you go.

He's also gay-friendly, or at least in his acting, as he's played gay twice. Bravo, Mister March!

Not too much of a fan of his hair lately, though. It's gotten long and shaggy and messy. Normally I like the long hair, but Forbes looks better with it shorter.

You can see more of his various looks here. If you're interested in Mutant X slash, you can get started here.

Other birthdays this week:
•  Robert Pattinson (25) (previously featured)
•  Chris Riggi (26)
•  Cory Monteith (29)
•  Matt Marraccini (30)
•  Judson Mills (42)
•  Jeffrey Donovan (43) (previously featured)
•  Jason Brooks (45) (previously featured)
•  Billy Bean (47)
•  Lee Horsley (56)
•  Bruce Boxleitner (61) (previously featured)

GAY ROLES: Manhattanites, As the World Turns

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails