Monday, October 25, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week

Remember Dan Wells (37 today)? I first saw him on Boy Meets Boy. Thought he was one of the gay "mates", which just goes to show how crappy my gaydar is. He did DOOL for a while after that. What's he up to now? His IMDB page is the best place to check. Not a lot since last year. See more of his soap exploits here.

Gee, I'm surprised. Dylan McDermott (49 tomorrow) is 6 feet tall. He seems taller onscreen. The man's shorter than me. Weird. He's also half-Italian, half-Irish. A combination which obviously worked out nice.

Anyway, you most likely know tall, dark and hunky from his days on The Practice. Now he's doing a show on TNT called Dark Blue. I think that, one way or the other, the man's gonna be in front of the camera for years to come. And I'm looking forward to that.

GAY ROLES (Wells): Boy Meets Boy
GAY ROLES (McDermott): Will & Grace

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails