Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DDoM - DeCoteau Dude of the Month

Both guys featured in this post turn 30 this month, and appeared in The Brotherhood series. To which two more movies were added last year, bringing the total to 6. I wonder if Dave will make it to 69?

First we'll check out The Brotherhood 2 cast member Braden Bacha. Not being a big reality TV fan (though I do appreciate the parodies), I'd never heard of Braden, him having been on Big Brother and all. He's also a model and a surfer. Sadly, I couldn't find any decent pictures to use to make wallpaper, so I provided videos instead.

Which, as you'll see and hear, show him to be the quintessential surfer-boy. I see him being typecast like that, which is a little surprising, as he's almost too, like, dude, ya know. Seeing him cast as a surfer would be disconcerting, since he's almost a caricature of one, bro.

He's not done much else, other than a brief nude scene on an episode of Dante's Cove. Having seen that, though, he might consider a career in the adult entertainment industry. Considering his acting and other gifts, that's really where he'd more likely find his level.

Next is Kristopher Turner, who landed his first lead role in The Brotherhood III: Young Demons. It seems to have been his lucky break, 'cause he's been busy ever since. I have to say, he's looking better as he gets older. I like the shaggy look he's got going on now.

GAY ROLES (Turner - theater): In Gabriel's Kitchen

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails