Monday, August 16, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week

Didn't watch The O.C., so I missed that opportunity to see the 28-year-old as of today Cam Gigandet (gotta love that name) back then. Started seeing photos of him around the 'net from Never Back Down, with the almost too pretty to be real Sean Faris. The movie looked very Fight Club-by, which discouraged me from seeing it. Much easier to ogle over the sweaty shirtless shredded bodies of Cam and Sean. Yep, he was also in Twilight, and no, I still haven't seen it.

Openly gay designer David Bromstad turns 37 tomorrow. I saw him first, as did many, when he was on HGTV's Next Design Star. Hot-amundo, even with the tattoos. Now, I don't have much gaydar to speak of, but even I thought he was family. Which it turned out he was. I was so glad he won, and got his own show. But much as I like Color Splash, I miss the rampant toplessness he exhibited on Design Star. Which didn't contribute at all to his winning, I'm sure.

You know, I'd love to see him work with his two brothers someday. OK, they're not really his brothers, but Dean and Eddie look like they could be, don't you think? Who's with me?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails