Monday, April 26, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week

Happy birthday today to previously featured Tom Welling. 'Nuff said.

On Friday, Jeff Timmons will be celebrating. He is, in my opinion, the best-looking member of 98 Degrees, and the best singer, as I've mentioned previously. Between the puppy-dog eyes, the overall prettiness, the buff bod, and the clear tenor, I'm gone, baby, gone.

And last but by no means least, Saturday is that special day for Bailey Chase. I remember when I first saw him on Buffy. Of course the focus was on Riley, him being Buffy's boyfriend and all. But I was really interested in the quiet, stolid, square-jawed Graham. And don't get me started on those captivating eyes of his. Found out later he'd had guest spots in a couple of my guilty pleasures, Baywatch and Pacific Blue. He played bad in an episode of V.I.P., of all things. He was on As the World Turns for a couple of years, and now is a regular on Saving Grace. And last year I was pleasantly surprised to see Bailey get some well-deserved recognition by TV Guide as one of the ten sexiest men on television. That's where I got the basketball shot I used for the second wallpaper of him above. Can you see why I wouldn't kick him out of bed for a little dribbling?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails