Monday, March 15, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week

Two tall, funny, sexy guys this week.

First is Dane Cook, whose 38th birthday is Thursday. Surprising, 'cause he seems younger, very energetic, like a big goofy monkey. I remember seeing him and liking what I saw. He has a certain Affleck-ability.

Then there's Ashton Kutcher. I go back and forth with him. Sometimes I think he's hot, other times not so much. Unlike his former modelling buddy, who's nothing but scorching.

Now to admit to a guilty pleasure. Ashton's makeout scene with Seann in Dude, Where's My Car? Loved the whole dang movie, actually. It's stupid and feels like it was written as a round-robin, but I laughed my head off. No accounting for taste, doncha know.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. I run hot and cold on Ashton too, because it's true: sometimes he's hot, sometimes not. I also can't decide if he's just playing dumb or is really dumb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails